Online Security Tips
The Internet banking service has several effective security techniques that we encourage you to implement when you use the internet banking service:
- Never reveal your password to anyone or leave your password anywhere that someone else can obtain and use it.
- Change your password regularly.
- Use the Exit button to end each Internet Banking session. Do not use the Back button to exit the site.
- Change your session timeout in User Options to a time that meets your needs.
- Balance your account regularly. Internet Banking makes it easy!
These links are to government websites and resources concerning online identity theft and steps you can take to protect yourself online.